Release notes - OMD Mobile Production 2.5.0
- [CASD-21211] - Trip Summary
Introduction of a Trip Summary screen, available via the context menu of the agenda, if server-side preparation of related document attachments was executed during upload of tasks.
- tripSummaryTemplate, String, default="", merp="base"
- tripSummaryMIMEType, String, default="text/plain", merp="base"
- reportLocaleExtensionQuery, String, default "", example: "string(//DATA/@reportType)"
Sample task extra for reportLocaleExtensionQuery: <DATA reportType="1"/>
- sodShowTripSummary, boolean, default="false", merp="master"
Also see modified task attachment type "document", reference="tripSummary", content="<transformation_output>", format="<mime type>"
- [CASD-21821] - Reduction of agenda visibility
Limit visibility of tasks on the Today and Next tabs, to days with work patterns, defined for the resource.
New process flow preference:
- mobileDataIncludesResourceWorkPattern, boolean, default "false"
- viewScopeWorkingDays, integer, default "-1" (off)
- [CASD-22015] - Show confirmation popup when performing a task type transition
With this improvement the user will be asked with a confirmation pop-up screen when he performs a task type transition (confirm or cancel the transition).
- [CASD-22206] - add postal code to task info view
With this improvement the postal code of a task is shown in the Detail view of a task.
- [CASD-19363] - Track & Trace information for Ireland has an offset of -1 hour
Fixes timestamps of onSite and Track&Trace information, diverging by the local time zone, compared to the OMD backend. There are corresponding code changes in the OMD Domain and OMD Mobile for Android.
- [CASD-21533] - Datetime widget does not save the entered time
Fixes usage of the DateTime widget, when the pickers for TIME or DATE are confirmed.
- [CASD-21941] - float value decimal places not displayed in mobileUIs
Fixes quantity float values, which were cut off at the decimal point.
- [CASD-21997] - sendLocation in MQTT mode destroys push client startup
Fixes the communication service, regarding connection faults and re-initialization of the MQTT push client. Also, regular track & trace location updates, and data update request mechanisms by OMD Mobile for Android, are improved.