Mobile Order Management
The mobile application offers your field staff and team leaders in planning access to all information at any time, ranging from current orders to customer and item details. Thanks to the mobile order process, your planning staff and team leaders are constantly in the know of the current locations of company vehicles, what and when specific routes are driven, when a certain order has been processed, and whether anything out of the ordinary happened.
Photos and Legally Sound Signature
OMD Go enables your staff to take photos on the go, link these to orders, and transmit them to the company headquarters at any time. The app additionally records signatures in an easy and legally sound manner via tablet or smartphone. This comes with various benefits: After order completion, it is no longer necessary to laboriously log information and the current processing status in the PC. Bad handwriting and illegible copies are a thing of the past.
Logs and Order Checklists
Your personal requirements will determine how you end up using OMD Go. Our app offers the opportunity to easily create checklists, which can be processed portably and then sent back to your headquarters by your staff. You can design these checklists yourself. We will gladly support you in creating these checklists and modifying them to your specifications and industry-specific processes.
In addition, a log on all employee app activities is created in the background. This log is automatically transmitted to your headquarters. This type of mobile order processing enables you to offer your customers a great degree of transparency. Simply send them a log of work performed with photos and signatures of all participants via e-mail.
Benefits of Mobile Order Processing for Planning Staff:
- access to a current overview of all orders, at any time
- more customer visits thanks to shorter response times
- error-free information transfer, without time-consuming check-backs
- insight into digital work logs
- automatic storage of all records in the existing data infrastructure
- timely billing of provided services
- comprehensive analysis function for completed orders
Benefits of Mobile Order Processing for Field Staff:
- permanent access to all necessary information such as appointments, orders, contact details
- automatic feedback on completed orders
- all data are transferred in real-time – the end of the paper economy
- message exchange between employees and headquarters
- legally sound customer signature
- photo documentation
- on and offline functionality
Integration Into Your Company Infrastructure
In our modern economy, it is vital to exchange data on business partners and customers across systems. The intelligent, open interfaces for mobile order management enable seamless data transfer between various applications. OMD Go features interfaces to various planning solution providers and ERP systems. Please refer to the following page for a list of features: www.optimizemyday.com/getting-started/features-mobile.html
What Other Uses Are There for OMD Go?
OMD Go is optimally suited for the needs-oriented planning of customer visits and optimized route planning for Sales Management, to plan and optimize the scheduling of maintenance and repair activities in Field Service Management, and for the Tour Planning and Optimization of your field staff deployments.